Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Who is eligible to register and swim for PGST?
A: Anyone ages 4 to 18 who can swim are eligible to join. Swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool (25 yards) by May 13. **NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is NOT swim lessons, but rather a recreational, yet competitive swim team. The drop date is May 13 for those who do not wish to continue. Partial refunds will be given less all fees such as shirts, coaches, insurance, processing fees.
- Q: Are there volunteer obligations?
A: Volunteering is mandatory. If your child swims, you volunteer. We have lots of positions, and there is something for everyone. We cannot run meets without you. If you fail to meet your volunteer obligations, there is a mandatory fine of $250.00.
- Q: How much is registration?
A: For non-Pecan Grove Country Club members, the cost for the 1st child is $200, and the cost for every subsequent child is $180. For PGCC members in good standing, the cost is $160 each swimmer. Registration includes team shirt and awards.
- Q: When does practice start?
The following link direct you to the practice schedule: https://pecangrove.swimtopia.com/practices-and-tea...
- Q: How do I get the mandatory Athlete Protection Training ?
Select the following link that directs you to the League website to submit for the training. https://whale.swimtopia.com/training
- Q: How do I get updated team information sent to me?
1) Download the Remind App, then join using code @93a3bbf
2) Send a text to 81010 and this message @93a3bbf
3) Join us Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/1416878678526294/