I know I said the last one was the last reminder, but I had one more thing to add! A couple of parents have asked if the kids should wear/bring suits, and YES, they will be swimming and doing the coin dive, so they will need a suit.
The banquet is tomorrow, Monday, July 15th, 6 p.m. at the pool! All swimmers will get a trophy, and additional awards will be presented.
- We'll have cake and cookies from Hummingbird
- We will supply tea, lemonade and water
- You are welcome to bring your own food and adult beverages (no glass)
- Be sure to have cash to purchase raffle tickets for fun prizes!
- Please bring any loose coins you can find around the house for the kids' coin dive
Jill Maynard, Secretary